Thank you for clicking on our little banner ad:
In the beautiful Conejo Valley Guide:
Ways to party with the “Captain” to make your Wedding or Event an even “Tastier” one...
Have The Captain Kettle Corn Trailer pop FRESH at your event
Freshly made Popcorn and Kettle Corn served out of our self-contained trailer.
Small bags of the tasty treats! Awesome smells!
• Great for guests waiting before your event (Shuttle stops etc.)
• Before the meal, while your guests are waiting.
• Late night snack to reward those who stayed the long haul with you to dance and
socialize (Not Twitter or FaceBook style!)
Purchase pre-bagged Kettle or Popcorn from the Captain.
Make arrangements to pickup from us or have us deliver (for a small additional fee).
Setup a “Popcorn Bar, Buffet or Station”
As a Hors d'oeuvre before your ceremony or during a open bar time.
As a late event snack for the guests who have stayed to dance and socialize later at the event.
• Use one or more Popcorn or Kettle corn flavors setup up on a table or with a “Popcorn Bar Tender” or “Self Service” using some bowls with scoops for guests to use and small paper popcorn bags for them to put it in. Be sure to integrate your event colors and or theme.
(Clockwise from the top left; Blue Raspberry, Classic Kettle, Chocolate, Strawberry then Caramel at the lower left)
The above self-service buffet was a huge hit, not only with the kids, but with adults too!
Use some type of food grade plastic bag or container where it will get exposed
to less air. See “Tips” below. Tie a ribbon around the top. Add stickers. Again,
be sure to integrate your colors or theme.
• Place at each table setting
• Hand out at the end to each guest as a thank you for coming to your event.
• Kettle Corn (The slightly sweet / slightly salty Classic Kettle Corn is the most popular of our flavors)
• Popcorn (For those would want something savory)
• Strawberry (Beautiful shades of red & pink)*
• Blue Raspberry (Stunning light and dark teal blue)*
• Chocolate (Light and dark coco puff tasting delight)*
• Caramel (Yummy browns for your guests tummies!*
*Blends of these can be made and confetti for larger orders
Always try to keep Popcorn and Kettle Corn in airtight containers or packages.
Air is the enemy of Popcorn. Air could make popcorn get soggy and certainly
stale. The more you can keep it away from air, the fresher it will stay and taste.
For a quote to have the Captain Pop FRESH at you event, copy, paste and fill out the below information and email it to: PartyQuote@CaptainKettleCorn.com
Your Mobile #:
Company or Host:
Date of your Event:
Name of your Event:
Location of your Event:
# of Guests:
# of Servings (Small Paper Bags of Pop or Kettle Corn) per Guest:
Hours for us to serve:
Any other information or notes:
We look forward to helping you make your party or event...a tastier one!
Captain Kettle Corn